| DCNS will exhibit at DIMDEX 2008, the Doha International Maritime Defence Exhibition, which will be held in Doha (Qatar), from 17 to 19 March 2008. |
DCNS is a major player on the European and world markets for value-added naval defence systems. As a naval prime contractor, shipbuilder and systems integrator, DCNS combines resources and expertise spanning the naval defence value chain and entire system lifecycles. DCNS delivers innovative solutions from integrated warships to strategic systems, equipment and services.
The DCNS stand showcases:
-- The FREMM multimission frigates programme combines the latest technologies developed by the DCNS group. These technological and engineering advances will make the FREMM frigates world leaders in their class. Out of 27 FREMM, France and Italy have already ordered a first batch of 10 (8 for France and 2 for Italy).
-- The innovative Gowind family of corvettes for littoral defence, anti-surface and anti-submarine warfare, and maritime safety and security. Compared with its smaller sisters, the Gowind® 200 offers enhanced anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capabilities. Bulgaria opted for theses corvettes to modernize their naval forces.
-- DCNS will showcase its expertise in submarine design and construction, through the Scorpene medium-size submarines. Scorpene SSKs – already chosen by the Chilean Navy, the Malaysian Navy and the Indian Navy – feature state of the art developments derived directly from France’s nuclear submarines experience. They offer outstanding performance and cost effectiveness ratios.
-- To emphasize its experience in strategic systems and equipment DCNS is also displaying the Mesma AIP system to extend submarine submerged endurance three to four fold and significantly improve operational performance,
-- Through its proven capacity to design and deliver the CMS, DCNS’s new families of CMS products include the Setis, DCNS’s new-generation CMS for new-generation DCNS-designed surface combatants. Setis combines the performance that made the Senit range a success with the benefits of state-of-the-art information and communication technologies (ICT). Based on a modular architecture, Setis CMS systems can be readily integrated with a wide range of combat systems and their functional sophistication tailored to the ship’s missions (corvette, frigate, aircraft carrier, force projection vessel, etc.).
-- To illustrate its experience in strategic systems and equipment, DCNS is also displaying the Sylver vertical launchers. These compact, lightweight modules can be tailored to suit a range of warship architectures and are easily installed. They offer high launch rates while guaranteeing the safety of ship and crew in the event of a missile malfunction. An inherently simple design ensures high reliability and ease of maintenance.
DCNS also offers a full range of naval services, including through-life support (TLS), modernisations and training. DCNS is actively integrating e-maintenance into its guaranteed-availability TLS services. Internet technologies enable customer and service provider to share system status data and operating parameters in near-realtime. DCNS is also assessing the potential of state-of-the-art diagnostic and prognostic tools to further improve warship availability.
domingo, 16 de março de 2008
Doha International Maritime Defence Exhibition,
Postado por NOTICIASNAVAIS às 02:42
Arquivo do blog
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (33)
- ► 2009 (79)
- Femmes à bord
- Equal Alliance, Unequal Roles
- THE NEW FRENCH STRATEGY
- The big loser in Latin America has been the USA
- NEW SUBMARINE RESCUE SYSTEM
- Un nouveau sous-marin géant sort des chantiers de ...
- Navio de Assistência Hospitalar para oPantanal
- Sonar S-Cube pour équiper les deux sous-marins équ...
- La longue marche du SNLE Le Terrible
- USS San Antonio (LPD 17) a more capable first wave...
- Doha International Maritime Defence Exhibition,
- Continental Shelf Confusion Over Detritus Of The D...
- La frégate saoudienne Makkah enfin remise à l'eau
- Herakles : Le radar qui tourne... vraiment très vi...
- Les futurs pétroliers-ravitailleurs de la Royal Na...
- Necessitamos de modernização econômica e adensamen...
- What Mine Sweepers Do
- DCNS veut s'implanter en Grèce...
- Comandante da Marinha ressalta a importância da Ma...
- ALTE. FLORES- Retomada alvissareira?
- Looking For Measurements To SOUTHCOM Successes
- CHINA Submarine Observations From the 2008 Chinese...
- Brazil’s Energy Windfall
- ▼ Março (24)